Close Menu
Machinery Asia
  • Home
  • Industry News
  • Heavy Machinery
  • Backhoe Loader
  • Excavators
  • Skid Steer
  • Videos
  • News & Media
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Machinery Asia
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Industry News
  • Heavy Machinery
  • Backhoe Loader
  • Excavators
  • Skid Steer
  • Videos
  • News & Media
Machinery Asia
You are at:Home » First accusations of Tallahassee’s building arrests show multiple moves, previous charges
Industry News

First accusations of Tallahassee’s building arrests show multiple moves, previous charges

Machinery AsiaBy Machinery AsiaJune 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Tumblr

Six people arrested during a fuck, FLA.

While more than 100 were arrested on the site, the North -American lawyer in the northern district of Florida John “Jack” Heekin said that the arrests they made that day are being investigated by immigration and the application of the US customs, national security investigations and numerous other federal and state agencies.

The penalty to illegally reintroduce the United States after deportation is a maximum of two years in prison and a fine of $ 250,000.

The accused men were: Bernardo Chavez-Chavez, 46, of Mexico, (formerly deported in 1997); Luis Armando Funez-Gomez, 48, of Honduras, (previously deported in 2008); Candido Hurtado-Solano, 39, of Mexico, (formerly deported in 2012); Juan Hurtado-Solano, 43, of Mexico, (formerly deported in 2012); Juan Gomez Pérez, 22, of Mexico, (formerly deported in 2022); and Juan Carlos Hernandez Vallejos, 42, from Nicaragua, (formerly deported in both 2014 and 2015).

Some of the men had criminal stories separated from their deportation orders, including the aggravated assault on a weapon, leading under the influence, fleeing and circumventing and the failures of presenting in court until 1997.

Although the mandate for the action of executing immigration to the construction site of Street Gaines is still sealed, both the contractor, the Hedrick brothers and the Governor of Florida, Ron Desantis, said that a subcontractor of the site was initially investigated and Hedrick Brothers said that he had no prior awareness that the May incursion would pass.

Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleTexas Instruments plans to invest $ 60 million in semiconductor Fabs
Next Article $ 230 million review starts at Arkansas’s largest water plant
Machinery Asia
  • Website

Related Posts

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

July 30, 2026

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

July 30, 2026

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

July 30, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
Don't Miss

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

Inspector dead, four workers injured in Kansas interstate construction zone crash

Popular Posts

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

July 30, 2026

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

July 30, 2026

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

July 30, 2026

Inspector dead, four workers injured in Kansas interstate construction zone crash

July 30, 2026
Heavy Machinery

What size car trailer load winch do you need?

July 29, 2026

How to choose a manual winch for your car trailer loading needs

July 27, 2026

How to choose heavy-duty car tow ramps for safe loading

July 27, 2026

What width car trailer do you need for your vehicle?

July 27, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.