Close Menu
Machinery Asia
  • Home
  • Industry News
  • Heavy Machinery
  • Backhoe Loader
  • Excavators
  • Skid Steer
  • Videos
  • News & Media
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Machinery Asia
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Industry News
  • Heavy Machinery
  • Backhoe Loader
  • Excavators
  • Skid Steer
  • Videos
  • News & Media
Machinery Asia
You are at:Home » Ice Florida Jobste The arrests show deportations and past charges
Industry News

Ice Florida Jobste The arrests show deportations and past charges

Machinery AsiaBy Machinery AsiaJune 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Tumblr

Six people arrested during a fuck, FLA.

While more than 100 were arrested at the site, John “Jack”, a north -American lawyer in the northern district of Florida, said that the arrests that were made this day are being investigated more by the North -American Customs Immigration and Execution Unit of the National Security Department, as well as by other federal and state agencies.

The penalty to illegally reintroduce the United States after deportation is a maximum of two years in prison and a fine of $ 250,000.

The accused men were: Bernardo Chavez-Chavez, 46; Candido Hurtado-Solano, 39; Juan Hurtado-Solano, 43; and Juan Gomez Pérez, all from Mexico; Luis Armando Funez-Gomez, 48, of Honduras; and Juan Carlos Hernandez Vallejos, 42, from Nicaragua. All had previously been deported between 1997 and 2022, said that the United States Prosecutor’s Office added that some had separate criminal stories from deportation orders, including the aggravated assault on a weapon, leading under the influence, fleeing and eluding, and the failures of appearing in court dating to 1997.

The action of applying immigration to the construction site of Gaines Street remains sealed, but the contractor Hedrick Brothers and the Governor of Florida, Ron Desantis, said in public statements that a project subcontractor is initially being investigated. The contractor said he did not have a prior awareness that the May raid would pass.

Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleLunda Lands 2 Roads for 101 million dollars combined
Next Article The 9 major commercial beginnings of May 2025
Machinery Asia
  • Website

Related Posts

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

July 30, 2026

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

July 30, 2026

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

July 30, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
Don't Miss

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

Inspector dead, four workers injured in Kansas interstate construction zone crash

Popular Posts

Amtrak updates $6 million Baltimore tunnel project

July 30, 2026

Trump unveils plans for $22.5 million Dulles airport overhaul

July 30, 2026

Turner’s cost benchmark rose 5.2% in the second quarter

July 30, 2026

Inspector dead, four workers injured in Kansas interstate construction zone crash

July 30, 2026
Heavy Machinery

What size car trailer load winch do you need?

July 29, 2026

How to choose a manual winch for your car trailer loading needs

July 27, 2026

How to choose heavy-duty car tow ramps for safe loading

July 27, 2026

What width car trailer do you need for your vehicle?

July 27, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.